Welcome To Shivyoga

Shiva welcomes you

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I can Tolerate abuses but not Spamming AND FARTY Angel

a SWINE HO FARTS ONCE.. OKAY..
I WILL MAKE THIS CLEAR TO YOU..

YOU POSTED MORE THAN 20 MESSAGES TITLED " SPIRIT" IN SHIVA YOGA..
THE SAME MESSAGE.. BUT MROE THAN 20 TIMES..

YOU ARE FREE TO POST ANY MESSAGE AS LONG AS YOU DONT PSOT IT MORE
THAN ONCE..

YES SOMETIMES THE YAHOO PLAYS TRICKS AND YOU END UP POSTING THE SAME
MESSAGE ..SAY 2 OR THREE TIMES...BUT MORE THAN 20 MESSAGES WITH THE
SAME TOPIC.. AND THE SAME CONTENT.. I WONT ALLOW IT..
THIS IS TYPICAL OF DUSHASHANA.. AND SISHUP PALAN..
WHO CARES IF YOU ARE A VEGETARIAN OR NOT..

YOU STINK.. NOT WITH ONE FART BUT MANY FARTS

BETTER EAT MEAT SO THAT YOU DONT STINK THE GROUP WITH YOUR

NASTY FARTS

one word if i say to chittha..
then he would kill you wiht his wisdom

one word to haresh daswani.,.. my arjuna then he would behaed you

one WORD TO MY SWET LOVEN.. THEN HE WOULD DESTROY YOU AND YOUR
FAMILY..

AND ONE WORD TO ADI..
THEN

YOU WILL NOW SHE IS MASHISAHRUA MARTHINI

AND ..

ONE WORD TO DANI..
THEN

SHE WILL SPIT ON YOU..

AND ONE WORD TO BRANKO..
THEN BRANKO MY SWEET FELLOW..
WILL OPEN HIS THIRE DYE AND MAKE YOU INTO BHASPAM..


AND ONE WORD TO RALPH ALI NATARAJ..
THEN..

YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WILL BE DESTROYED AND

YOU WILL KNOW WHAT IS

..MISERY


THe barks of a Dog I shall listen

HE howls of a wolf I shall tolerate
But the Sitngs of A viper
or the stings that Poidoned Steve
teh Crocoadile hunter ,,I wont..

If you are bold.. then you should Post abusive messages against me

But Posting one message..thats okay

One shit is okay
But if You begin to spread the shit

as Loven said in his message about SHit and Fan..

that is the fan spreads shit..

then i wont allow this..

YOu posted more than 20 messages ..
and that shit i cannot accept

If you are not a coward

then post one message.. and

do not ever try to psot

Repeated Shits

I can tolearate the Stink of one shit message of yorus
But too many Stinks..of a swmine Shishuapalan

the I wont tolerate that

YES i did ban you becos of your

Multiple stinks

I give you one more chance

Fart once.. i shall tolerate

But too many Farts Is the Stink of a swine

I shall allow you to post here again
and I wont ban you..

Provided you fart only once

No comments: