and Anna means I for a woman..
Thakur in your id is an Anagram of your real name.
Ukthi in Arabic means sister
Ukthar is derived from the word Ukthi
there are other anagrams in your name.. which i shall post later.
You are a a Poet Too !
June 21 and June 22 are divine dates in your natal chart..
The month of March.. after begining from march 14.. shall sing poems
in your life..
You have Shakthi in your profile !
Shakthi is sitting in your lap wearing blue Glasses !
Blue refers to Powrnami or full moon day..
THe eyes of the Shakthi in your lap.. who has long ears..and is blind
folded.. is your CRYSTAL BALL.. and you have psychic visions.. and
you are a PSychic and can Predict future events..
You have wonderful Visions.. gifted in this birth.. and this is due
to the Vasanas that are carried to your present birth..!
YOu have a daughter who is 16 years old .. and a sister..
I am getting strong vibrations.. from your sister or cousin.. and
some of these predictions.. belong to your sister too..
for eg.. you have a siser or cousin who is born in the year
1976 and In the month of March.. 30/31
and this could be on a new moon day..
Further..
You are a Sufi Mystic and you like the poems of The type of RUMI
and you are also a dancer !
THere is a beatiful Egyptian dance..
When i see a beatiful woman i say in Arabic
Gameel Giddan
and not Jameel Jiddan
These words shall ring you a bell.. and a Raag.. within you..
Listen first to the Spannish Gypsy dance which is raag 15 with some
harmonic changes..
Please do not say yes or no.. to my predictions as I shall travel
further.. and am just begining to enter your past lives..
I know at least two..
As I said.. I shall post a link to your previous births
in the Raag 15..
as salame ale gum
Anthi shft alba gameel giddan !

No comments:
Post a Comment