GOOD BYE TO ALL.. THANK YOU FOR THE MUSIC ( ABBA)
I came with a purpose.. and found the divine souls. i was looking
for..
Blessings to Ravi Arumugam, Sakit ( Has sakti in his name !)
and Chittaranjan Naik..
I move on with my journey..
Become Ye The children of GOD
only then you can enter the
Kingdom of GOD..
Children are innocent
a child looks at her mothers breast as mother
melanie Kleine, anna frued Carl Gustav Yung
and several child psychologists ..
they agree that the first mother of a child is the breast..
Go beyond the Human fetters of mind.
the more you come near to Krsihna..
Maya Plays her role and
I throw a veil
that You cannot know me..
it is catch 22 !
again
uncertainly principle..
of heisenberg..
and at times.. Neils Bohrs.. layers of CHAKRAS..as the electrons..
shift down the axis..
YOu will reach a stage
where in you will be faced with
Paradoxes and Contradictions..
where ever you look
and which ever way you think
a Shrodinger cat will be there..
You need to use both
Procedural and Object Oriented language together..
GO Beyond the Language of Sexual.. materials..
You cannot.. !
This is where Wisdom comes..
a GURU Comes..
A buddha comes with his Koans..
Your sahasrara chakra will be opened..
through Wisdom..
using Mooladhara chakra.. which is
Sexual Chakra..
the Tantra of Vajrapani and
Om Mani Padme Hum..
will
be used to merge the divine soulss.. such as Parvathy and
Mahalakshmii in the messages.. and teh GURU shall merge these divine
waves .. withion your soul..
ha haa..
There is a legend about the Saptha rishi Mandala..
this is the URSA MAJOR constellation.. now visible in norther
hemisphere.. and back.. in sathya yuga it was in India..
there are seven rishis.. in this Saptha Rishis..mandala..
these rishis are born from the Mental waves of Brahma
The main Rishi is Sage Vaisstar ( prime guru of Lord Rama0
His wife is the most Beatiful Anasuya.. and known for her chastitiy..
Once.. the trinity GODS.. were attracted to Anasuya..
and they came to her.. and aksing her to serve food.. as Naked..
Anasuya through her Powers.. of CHASTITY..
changed the TRinity gods.. to young infants..
and then Served them Naked..
and the legend goes on..
YOu need to become the children of GOD
only then you can enter the kingdom of GOD..
the kingdom of SHiva and KRISHNA
the nearer you come to Krishna.
he will throw the veil of maya.
and you will never be able to recognise krishna78.
GO Beyond the SYNTAX.. Dont focus on the spelling mistakes and the
Grammar..
Focus on the Message.. and then GO Beyond the message..
Adi sankara was upset when he heard his desciples.. aruguing about
the SYNTAX of Vedas.. forgetting the message behind..
this was the time when he composed the beutiful Bhaja Govindham..
and Adi Sankara who is a Gnana Yogi.. ultimately suggested Bhakthi
Yoga to his desciples.. and gave his Bhaja Govindham..
a beutiful lesson..
Samprapthe Sannihithe Kaale
Naheen Naheen Rakshathi Dukkan Karane..
Bhaja Govindham..Bhaja Govindha,,
Govindham Bhaja Moodamamathe..
SO I SAY.. BHAJA GOVINDHAM,...
SO I SING BHAJA GOVINDHAM
SO I SAY THANK YOU FOR THE MUSIC..
I'm something special
I KNOW your soul..
I tell a story.., you have
Lived it before..
I have a talent,
a wonderful Shakthi..
cause the souls of past lives..
dances.. when I start to sing..
I sing my tunes in the internet..
Im grateful and proud
All I want is to sing it out loud and loud
SING.. Follow me as Immanuel said..
So I say
Thank you for the music, the songs Im singing
Thanks for all the joy theyre bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty
What would life be?
Without a song or a dance what are we?
So I say thank you for the music
For giving it to me...
BHAJA GOVINDHAM.. BHAJA GOVINDHAM...
ram ram Hare ram
hare Krishna Kare krishna
Krishna Ram..
Saroja nija mana guna
Pavana Kumara..
Jai Jai Hanuman Hee Jai !
Bye Bye Bye and
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Shivayoga have and few names Old Yoga (name in Vedic time), Piyusha Yoga, Prachina Yoga, Samyama Yoga, Integral Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Jnana Yoga, .., wait on each soul.
Welcome To Shivyoga
Shiva welcomes you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment