Welcome To Shivyoga

Shiva welcomes you

Sunday, September 14, 2008

[shivayoga] Blessings to Sakib Ali... Blessings to Medina and Mecca ! and kabeer and Rumi..

Jannath Be Gawara Hai Mere Liye,,
Agar Mecca mil jaye.. tho..

taj Dhare Haram.. Nigahe karam..

I tought this Kawali to a group of Muslims in 1994,..on Bakrid day..

A beutiful poem.. which higlights the City of Mecca and Medina..

A muslim respects the Pilgrimage to Medina..as very sacred..

When one visits Medina during normal times it is known as Omra..

when Muslims visit Medina after the Big ID that is Bakrid it is known as

HAJ.

Mecca has a great mosque the greatest after the one in Medina.

mecca is the place where ABRAHAM>. built a stone..
The Quareshi clan.. revere this place as very sacred..

When Mohd visited this place.. there were 360 pagan Gods and goddesses..

Mohd Destroyed all that.. and Installed the Stone .. left the stone of
Abraham..

Initally The Muslims were praying.. their face faced to the direction
of Jerus salem..

Then Mohd brought about an ingenious move..
he shifted the direction of prayers to that of Medina..

this is the direction a muslim has to pray..

Medina has a Mosque the second sacred and revered one..
and this mosque has a tomb..
where Mohd and his wife Aisha is burried..

Rumi is a great mystic..
and lots of his poems have

much in common with
Lao Tsu and Chuang Tsu .. the
two wonderful Prophets who
created TAO.

Later on Tao Married with Buddhism..
and then

Kasyapa and Nagarjuna travelled to china

ZEN Was born

There are lots of SImilarities between ZEN and SUFI MYSTIC

Dear Sakib

there is a yahoogroup you can visit which is named

sufimystic.

You can also see many of my posts there..
but i left that group..
to Dwell in this HOly Temple


If you see my messages on Installaion

you would have observed that
I installed HOly Qurran too..

If you can speak Arabic..then

One day I shall speak to you in Arabic..

It is a wonderful language.. and
When I speak Arabic over the phone

People would find hard to beleive that my mother tongue is not Arabic..


I live in the Morning.. early Morning hours as a Brahmin

Then as hours go by..
I live as Jew Christian..Gnostic.> BUDDHIST

As Celtic.. Nordic..Greek Roman..Mahavir.. Zorasther.. Guru Gobiindh
Sings..

ha haaa

The Hours are only 24..
but I live more than these 24 hours.. as beloging to Various..
religions including Mystic.. persian.. and so on..

In the Afternoon I live as a Muslim..

Muslim means Surrender
and Islam means peace as is salam..


Salam Salam shambhala
Shalom shalom Bismillah

Jambhu Jambhu Shangrilla
Shambhu Shambhu Jhambhala !

No comments: