Welcome To Shivyoga

Shiva welcomes you

Sunday, September 14, 2008

[shivayoga] Who is Nin'ALu maria Carey and Vogue Madonna?

angel why did you delete that Divien Photo Graph?

Those three kids in that photo are so cute.

I am gettting to know the angel better..

Lovely voice of Nin'alu,, and that man who rides the horse is that
you?

Hi Dani Chittha

The angel has some taste ,, some style..listen to the song of
Nin'ALu.. These three Links.. I picked up from this Profile

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSMl8SpT6p0
www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0f4ZvJlyik
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqUQZ60BO5I

-------------------

WHen time permits I shall go again and look into the timings of posts

and shall come out with some numbers and dates..

-------------------

3 30 which is

March 30th..
Consttellation of "FOUR Great Square and Pegasus 51"..

North Pole star that is Saptha Rishi Mandla..
Fav numbers of your are 9 and 7.

4th of November

11th of April

conts.. WHy did you delete your divine pic and in particular those 3
kids? they are so cute

No comments: