Welcome To Shivyoga

Shiva welcomes you

Monday, September 15, 2008

[shivayoga] we men Cannot Be Separated by a Woman

Dear Respected and Revered Adi Shakthi 16..

I wish to inform you . .that no woman can separate the bond that I
have with my Sweet CHittha Ralph and other friends.
i was a bit disappointed when you said.. that all members will
unsubscribe and a situation will reach when I have to post to Myslef
meaning.. I will be the only memebr..

I am sorry You WOman.. No woman Can Distrub the Bond and Friendship
of the Men and the Friends that I have here..

do you thihnk Haresh will ever leave me becos of a WOman?

No way.. do you think chittha will leave me becos of a woman?

no way..

THIS IS THE LOVE OF .. WHAT SOCRATES MENTIONED..
THE INTELEECTUAL LOVE OF MEN..

WE AND OUR LOVE THE INTELLECTUAL LOVE OF US MEN .. SUCH AS ME AND
RALPH AND OTHERS.. ARE AND CANNOT BE POLLUTED BY WOMEN..

AND ONLY GLORIFIED BY WOMWN LIKW DANIELLE..

I THINK.. ADI .. SHAKTHI. YOU KNEW ME AS RADHA VANAMLI 8 YEARS BACK

BUT YOU DO NOT KNOW THIS KRSHNA 78.. WHO IS .. IN A MATRIX OF ..
LOVEN CHITTHA. RALPH AND MY SWEET HARESH

No comments: