Welcome To Shivyoga

Shiva welcomes you

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

[shivayoga] Poem on Anne Thakur .. Dusk in Ecstasy as Moon Embraces The Horizon !

Yes THakur.. Poem is a good divine dance to release our souls that is
enslaved within us,, so Let us dance and sing.. to the tunes of Poems
and Postures..

We can all post poems on RUmi Kabeer and so on..
But I would very much wish that each one posts his own compositions..
Please Anne Post your own poems ,, what ever be the language.. and a
poem that springs from the Mystic wells of your Creation.. a single
poem is far superior to the poems that you post on others.. I mean
others poems..

I am going to post a poem . next..

Please Do not change your Steps of the dance.. after reading your poem..

IT is fun.. and fun is one way to reach God..
God loves us to fight with him
to have fun with him,..

GOd is wonderful..you know..

No comments: