Welcome To Shivyoga

Shiva welcomes you

Monday, September 15, 2008

[shivayoga] I dont want to Pollute the messages of those Two Cats.& Lassie Dogs

reading of so much written text makes me dizzy.Where do you find
inspiration.
how old are you and what do you do in life?
have you been to Parthi or Shirdi?

Hey Chittha.. I am a Horacious and an irressitible Poster of
messages,,
So compulsive ..and Obsessive Poster of messages,,and I also think

have ADHD.. and ASHD ( attention seeking Hyper active disorder)..

But Chittha I am also being tamed by the posts of that Dancer Valli
and Daniella ! this adi keeps on givine new names .. E changed to
A..
eve becomes adam.. Danielle becomes Daniell A..
and
I know this Danielle for 7 yrs.. and also This Gypsy Queen..for 7
years..
I never thought of Danielle.. having two 11s in her name

Till that PSYCHOTIC POINTED OUT..

hey. why am i saying this? some times I lose track of what i meant
to
say..

oh.. yes..

I changed the home page photo to one of Danielles Photo..

You now.. i am so inconsitent and so un reliable..
and so Untrustworthy..
that I keep chaning my user ids.. and the photos in the home page
( DEAR BRANKO.. PLS FORGIVE ME FOR THIS INCONSISTNE KRSHNA..WHOM
YOU
MADE AS THE MOERATOR)..

ok.. where i was?
yes./. the photo.. I used to change them so freqeuntly.. the home
page photo..
but some how i am stuck with this photo of Daniella..the Raven
Beaty..
what an apt descrtioin by this naughty Queen.. adi..
can you imagine any one ..any woman playing chess?

and on top of it she says.. she plays to CHECK HER MATES..

bloody hell.. wish I knew what messages I posted on this Valli
Rani..
7 years back..

SHE IS SO SHARP that what bothers me ..
now I am really wondering.. if I am the Krshna or the real krishna
is
this adi..

i know.. Mahabharatha was fought when Krshna was 8o yrs old and
Bheeshma was in his 100..

THERE IS NOTHING TO P[ROVE THAT KRSHNA SHOLD BE BORN AS A MAN..
I THINK KRSHNA IS BORN AS A WOMAN .. AS ADI..

THAT WOULD REALLY PLEASE ME
AS I
WOULD RATHER LIVE AS RADHA AND LISTEN TO
THIS
old and gold Krshna adi..

oh I lost track again..

yes.. I used to change the photo atleast twice a day..

now I am stuck with the photo of daniella for 2 days ( hey Branko..
Branko in Adriatic sea.. i am not sure.. when You come back..
whether
you will regret making krshna78 as the moderator)

oh.. back again..
so..

chittha.. suggest some other photograph ..
and you too Brutus Haresh.. and loven et all

I am unable to change the photo of

A SHAKTHI LOVING A BABY.. IN THE HOME PAGE..


FUCK YOU ALL..

No comments: