Welcome To Shivyoga

Shiva welcomes you

Sunday, September 14, 2008

[shivayoga] Come Cleopatra Come ! Your " Fine line " of Smile Will make Mona Lisa Cry

Cleo Leo Come Home
Rome is your home

Rome is mourning
I weep Rome Weeps..
Smile Cleo as Mona Lisa is crying!
Your "fine line of Smile ..
Where are YOU .. where is Heaven?

You Left Rome...Rome stopped to beat
You cleaved my heart..
You left a scar .. a fine scar..
where is that Scar
where is that Cleavage?
show me Show me Cleo..

I sent my Prophets.. Leonardo and Galelio

You swallowed Leo .. You Absorbed Galeleo

Cleo.. you are a trap
You are Maya.. Your smile is Maya
You tease me with your fine Line
You leave me with your Cleave..

Cleo.. you have Leo in you..
YOu swallowed Leonardo Davinci and Galei LEO

Listen to Julius Caesar
Listen to the Emperor
Listen to the King Leo.. The Julius Caesar..
You merged the LEO the Emperor

Listen to the LEO in you Cleo..

I sent my Prophet TOWER OF PISA
HE is still leaning and bowing before you..

CLEO Patra.. you are a Trap
you are a PART>>
You trap the Leo and
make Leo A PART of you
with your C..

You are the C the Middle C of Piano
The First note of Piano.. C
the last note of Piano C

you are the begining of Piano and End of Piano
You are the Pharoah of Western Music

You are the Major C C C C Reator..

All Major chords of Music begin with YOU

You the C The Major.. Scale of C

You begin to walk and You turn your back
YOUR C Gives birth to The relative of C major
You are the A Minor too..
the A mnor Scale.. too
You are the Harmonic too..

How can I send a link to C major and A minor
You are the creator of C and A..
But Cleo.. this is a challenge to me

I shall send a link.. to raag 15 and C

I shall send my Prophet Galileo
I shall ask him to Pluck
Pluck the Moons of Jupiter..

I shall send a Symphony Orchestra..
Just tell me where you are..
Just smile to the LEO Caesar in you..

IO Europa Callisto and Ganymede
The Moons shall sing to you
Ganymede will play the Drums and Damaru
IO shall play the Harp and Strings section
Callisto shall look after Cello and Clarninet
Europa Shall Include Egyptian Section

Jupiter shall come and conduct the
Orchestra..

The Orchestra shall bow down before your ears..

Listen Cleo Listen to my Orchestra too!

My heart beats to the Rhthm of your Steps..
or Shall i say.. your steps ..Beat my heart
Your steps create the heart beats in me?

I breathe and the wind instruments .. are in tune..
Or shall I say.. My Breath is created by You?
YOu walk .. the steps resonate..
The SHABDA Pranava OM SOUND of your steps..
they have created the Prana in me..
YOu breath and I follow your Breath

I do not know any raag
I do not know any Tune

I just follow your steps..
the Raag in me is born from you..

You left Rome .. and Rome is Lonely..
I searched and searched in ROME

I could not find you..
SO I extended the Roman Empire..
The empire grew only to search you..
I became an Emperor only to Search you..

I have come back again Cleo
THere is no more Anthony...

I sent my warriors
The roman centurions.. to the enitre world

You left You left me
The Rivers began to cry
The tears .. became Floods..
We searched.. the Eyes and Rivers Cried
Rome wept and Roman empire wept..

There was TSUNAMI.. after you left..
COme back come back Cleo
YOu left and Alps began to cry.
Glaciers melted and tears rushed forth

You left and the Sun Cried..
The OZone layer got depleted..
Come Cleo come ..to rome
Save us from Ozone Depletion...
Your Fine SMile shall restore peace
You walk on the earth and
Grace follows your foot steps..

Tell me what should I do
To bring you back to Rome?

Shall I Change the Name..
Shall I change Rome to Cairo?

One word One word Cleo..
I shall change Vatican..
Vatican shall have the name of
Alexandria..

i am Emperor I shall do anything
to bring you back to Rome
I am Rome and I am Caesar..

Do you want me to change
Change Vatican to Medina?

I shall instruct my architects..
Do you want me to change
ALl churches... to Mosques?
One smile.. and I shall
Change.. if you wish..
All Churches to Temples ..

Or Shall I change them to Synogogues..

Come Come Cleo Come..

You have not heard my Cries..
So
Shall I send Leonarodo Davinci
He shall Make a New Painting if he sees you

HE shall come with his Master Pieace
the FIRST SUPPER of CLEO

the FIRST SUPPER OF Creation..
Mona Lisa shall blush and stop smiling
When Mona Lisa sees your FINE LINE !

Mona Lisa shall get cleaved and
She will stop smiling..

Or shall I send Michael Angelo
Can I instruct him to
Change all his works of art
ANd Replace his Creation of DAVID

One word one word
I shall ask him to Desculpt David
and give you the gift of
a Pyramid.. a pharoah as you wish..

Michael and Raphael.. shall work together
They shall make a scupure of Pharoah Cleopatra..

If this is not enough.. then

I shall instruct the Architectss..

Colossuem shall be Destroyed and
I shall Build Pyramids ..

I can Send river Tiber to Cairo
or if you wish

I can bring river Nile to
Bathe the Aqueducts..

Do you want me to change the Roman Numerals?

tell me.. can i change them to Arabic?
or to Greek which you are familiar with..

Ok.. if you are not happy.. with this

then I can change the national language
of Rome..All romans will speak Arabic or Greek..

Do you want me to change the Romans to Muslims?
or to Hindus or Jews?

I Am an Emperor and I can do anything for you
You just smile .. at me once..

I can send the 13th Zodiac to Alexandria or Cairo

where ever you wish..
and She shall take care of the Ozone layer in Cairo..

Cleo Cleo where are you?
your silence .. created more black holes..

Your Silence makes the earth tremble..
Your Silence can cause the earth to Quake..

Come Cleo come..
your grace shall save China and Myanmar
Your SMile shall restore peace to Palestine..


DOnt you know Cleo
I sent Copernicus to locate you?
HE went navigating and
He even discovered a new continent.
but you were not there cleo..

Do you want me .. to talk to Copernicus?
Tell me if you say the earth is flat
or if you say .. the earth is a triangle..
then I shall instruct..

No need for me to instruct them..
I shall ask them to wait to
have your darshan

then..
Copernicus will say
When Cleopatra is in Rome

the entire solar sysem revolves around Rome!

I am Rome.. and please come to Rome
I want to revolve around you..

Or Shall I simply sit quiet
waring glasses and rest in your lap?


Cleo Patra.. you have a

No comments: